Our training program is four years based on related instruction and on the job training. Our program is recognized through the state of Wisconsin as the leaders in Mechanical Insulation industry. Apprentices after completion are given a Journeyman Certificate and are capable of working anywhere in the United States and Canada.
Our Training Center is located at:
Insulators Local No.127
33 East 3rd Street
Clintonville, WI 54929
Apprentice Application Procedures:
1. Call Kelly at (920) 734-3148, EXT 6 to have an application packet mailed to you.
2. Follow instructions and complete the packet, including ACT or accuplacer. The ACT and accuplacer testing results must meet the minimum scoring. The score must be 15 or above in reading & 16 or above in math for the ACT. The score must be above 66 in reading & math for the accuplacer test.
3. You have the option to mail, scan & email, or fax the completed packet to:Mail - OMS 3315 N Ballard Rd., Ste. D, Appleton, WI 54911Scan & Email - firstname.lastname@example.orgFax - 920-734-6754
4. Once packet is completed and submitted, you will receive a letter of introduction from the H&F Insulators Local 127 Apprenticeship Program.
• This means that you will be given a list of companies, where you are able to solicit to the contractors directly until they offer you a job.
• No one will be making the calls to get you a job, this will be your opportunity to pursue your own career by calling these companies.
Starting pay: $19.34 Plus Fringe Benefits once eligibility requirements are met.
Work Location & Travel: There is regular travel that involves a 1 hour or more drive one way, to any project location in the state of Wisconsin, and surrounding states. If you choose not to travel, then you won’t be working.
Documentation to bring:
High School Diploma or GED
Two forms of valid ID
You MUST have RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
Pre-employment drug screen & background check
*** For VA education benefits information call Customer Services 888-442-4551 ***
For any application questions call Kelly (920) 734-3148, EXT 6
For any trade or pay related questions call Jeremy at (715) 823-5669
For more information about our Apprenticeship Program please visit our Apprenticeship page.